New Skins! (PBE Update)Thu 20th Nov 2014 - 12:06am League of Legends General Gaming
New SkinsToday's update includes FIVE new skins!
Snow Day Malzahar
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Snow Day Malzahar:
"The void is pretty cold this time of year....
Snow Day Malzahar is bundled up and ready to face the elements! Make sure to grab some hot coco and snuggle up to your poro voidling because it's gonna be a cold one.
This skin includes:
- All new model with winter gear!
- New snowy void particles!
- New recall animation!
- New poro voidling!
This skin will be 975rp.
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Snow Day Malzahar and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift, and don't forget to bring a jacket!"
Winter Wonder Orianna
"As the winter winds howl, it's time to bundle up, as Forecast Janna would say! It's important to dress warm, especially when venturing on the Howling Abyss to feed Poro Snax to a poro - or maybe one for each of them, if you're feeling generous!
Looks like Winter Wonder Orianna has that covered, and is ready for battle in even the coldest of places. (Yes, even Freljord!)
Winter Wonder Orianna will be available for 975 RP and includes:
- All new model and texture - she's decked out in cute winter gear! Oh, and did I mention her ball is a mechanical poro?!
- All new particles - full of snowflakes and wintery shimmer, and a poro shield for extra protection against the cold of the Howling Abyss, and of course, enemies!
- All new recall - the dance of the sugar plum poros! :D
Winter Wonder Orianna is is now available to play on PBE! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our test to answer them!
NOTE: (Nov. 19) Winter Wonder Orianna isn't ready to play just yet. Please hang tight!"
Poro Rider Sejuani
Blood Moon Thresh
"The blood moon rises...
Thresh's ghostly visage has appeared once more on the PBE..... He stalks the rift under the faint glow of the blood moon, seeking out his next victim. This skin includes:
- All new model with a ghostly white Kabuki inspired mask!
- All new Kabuki inspired recall!
- All new blood red particles!
This skin will be 975rp.
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Blood Moon Thresh and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well.
See you on the Rift!"
Blood Moon Elise
Here's Riot KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Blood Moon Elise!
"The Spider Queen emerges once more after molting into her new skin - Blood Moon Elise. Don't let her beautiful appearance fool you. Elise's beauty and grace mask her deadly, predatory nature.
Blood Moon Elise will be available for 975 RP and includes:
- All new model and texture which include deep pinks and golds with purple and blue accents on her human and spider forms, as well as her spiderlings!
- All new particles that utilize deep pinks and purples with white accents! (Oooh, ahhh!)
- New recall animations for both her human and spider forms!
Blood Moon Elise is is now available to play on PBE! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our test to answer them!"
New Summoner Icons
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Feast (R) now reads " If it kills a minion or monster, 50% of the cooldown and mana cost are refunded."
- Feast (R) cooldown increased to 80 at all ranks from 60 at all ranks.
- Sentinel (W) mana cost lowered to 20 at all ranks from 25
(Surrender @ 20)